All classes must have the minimum registered or they will not be offered, we reserve the right to cancel programs due to the lack of participants.
Pre-registration is necessary for all classes unless it is otherwise stated. To avoid disappointment, register at least 1 week prior to class start date.
We accept registration in person, by mail, phone, online or fax. Visa, Mastercard or Discover are the only major credit/debit cards accepted.
To register by mail, please send the Registration Form (PDF) with either a check or credit card information to:
Waterford Parks and Recreation Department
5200 Civic Center Drive
Waterford, MI 48329
Credit Card Policy
Waterford Parks and Recreation will charge a non-refundable convenience fee for all credit card payments. Credit cards will be charged 2.55% of the total purchase with a convenience fee minimum of $2.00. Visa, Mastercard and Discover will only be accepted.
NSF Check Policy
Check payments returned for non-sufficient funds, stop payment requests or a closed account will result in: a $30.00 Returned Check Fee.
For all activities, there will be an extra $5 non-resident fee added.
Refunds will be given on the following conditions:
- Refunds must be requested before the 2nd class minus a $5 administration fee.
- If a class is cancelled you will receive a full refund.
- All classes must have the minimum registered or the class will not be offered. Full refunds will be processed.
- Youth League Sports - Refunds must be requested PRIOR to the registration deadline and you will receive the program fee less 10%. Refunds requested AFTER the registration deadline will receive the program fee less $10.
- Adult League Sports refunds requested after the game schedule is made: no refunds will be issued.
This refund policy will be strictly adhered to. Participants are responsible for changing their own personal schedules that may conflict with the recreation class or session. If you pay with cash or check a refund check will be mailed with in 3-4 weeks. If you paid by credit/debit card you will receive a refund as described above minus the original convenience fee charged.
Waiver of Liability
In consideration of acceptance of my registration in the above programs, I do hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, waive, release and forever discharge any and all rights and claims for damages which I may have or which the program will be held or their respective officers, instructors or me in connection with my said association with the above program.