Post 65 Retiree Health Care Informational Video:
Pre 65 Retiree Health Care Informational Video:
With the recent announcement to the change in retiree healthcare effective 1/1/2022, Waterford Township would like to make sure that all retirees are informed of the changes and have the adequate resources to answer any questions regarding the changes now and moving forward.
In an effort to achieve this, the Township will be hosting in-person informational sessions on the dates and time listed below. These sessions will also be recorded and posted to the Township website for retirees to access at your convenience.
All sessions with be hosted at the Township auditorium.
Post-65 Sessions: If you are 65 and over and enrolled in Medicare
Session 1: October 28th at 6 pm
Session 2: November 4th at 10 am
Pre-65 Sessions: If you are under age 65 and NOT enrolled in Medicare
Session 1: October 29th at 6pm
Session 2: November 5th at 10am
Along with the in-person informational sessions, the following resources are available to you if you have questions at any point during the year.
- A voicemail box has been set-up for retirees to call and leave a message with any questions/concerns that you may have. Please make sure your message is clear and that you leave your name and phone number to best reach you at. A representative will return your call within 48 hours. Phone Number: 248-618-7466
Prescription Drug Lists:
Please note that the drugs covered under these lists have not changed, however the copay tier they are now covered under could be impacted.
- BCBSM PPO Pharmacy Drug List: For those Not enrolled in Medicare
- BCBSM Medicare Pharmacy Drug Lists: For those enrolled in Medicare Advantage
Medical Plan Summary:
- Included within your packet are the current BCBSM (PPO) and BCN (HMO) Benefit Summaries for pre-65 retirees, along with current benefit summary for post-65 retirees for Medicare Advantage.
- Anyone that will be moving into a new healthcare plan should be receiving a new ID card before the end of the year.