Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Code Enforcement Request

  1. Code Enforcement Request
    Use the following form to place an ordinance enforcement request with one of our ordinance enforcement officers. You can also call Code Enforcement at 248-674-6238 . Please note: dog barking complaints are handled by the Waterford Police Department, not Code Enforcement. If you have a dog barking complaint, please contact the Police Department at 248-674-0351.
  2. Please be specific.
  3. Can Code Enforcement access your property to view the violations?*
    (Staff must be able to view the violation without crossing onto the property where the violation is taking place.)
  4. If you selected yes, please include your address.
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.