How can I get my road improved?

For local and subdivision roads under the jurisdiction of the RCOC, record owners can petition the RCOC to create a Special Assessment District (SAD) to fund a road improvement. The process is initiated by property owners securing support through the circulation of a petition to abutting property owners on the road they wish to have improved. For detailed information regarding this process, please visit the RCOC website dedicated to this topic at:

Show All Answers

1. What is a road improvement or road repair?
2. Why does the Township not repave my road?
3. How can I get my road improved?
4. How do I request contributions from the $1 million Waterford Township has set aside?
5. Where did the $1 million SAD contribution funding come from?