VOTING INFORMATION FOR THE NOVEMBER 3, 2020, GENERAL ELECTION From the Waterford Township Clerk’s Office
1. Polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Anyone in line at 8:00 p.m. will be allowed to vote.
2. Visit www.michigan.gov/vote to find your polling location.
3. Michigan does have a voter identification requirement at the polls. Voters are asked to present an acceptable photo ID such as a Michigan driver's license or identification card. Please note that voters who do not have an acceptable form of ID or failed to bring it with them to the polls still can vote by signing an affidavit.
4. Absentee ballots have mailed to voters who have requested an absentee ballot.
5. If you did not receive your absentee ballot, PLEASE contact the Clerk’s Office.
6. Please return your absentee ballot as soon as possible once you vote your ballot. You do not need to wait until Election Day to return it. Your ballot must be returned by 8:00 p.m. Election Day.
7. Return your absentee ballot safely during COVID-19 by using the absentee voter’s drop boxes (see photos attached) 24 hrs. seven days a week, or return directly to the Waterford Township Clerk’s office.
8. Track your ballot at www.michigan.gov/vote
For additional questions, contact the Clerk’s Office 248-674-6266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.