Rock your reading skills by joining the summer reading book club. The reading program is open to all students ages 3-12. Set and meet your own reading goals. Prizes include books, gift cards, book bags, t-shirts, games, craft kits, passes to fun places around town, and other cool stuff. Here is all you have to do beginning Monday, June 18:
The Warm-Up Group - Monday, June 18
- Come to our kick-off party from 10:00AM-12:00PM.
- Pick up your family reading pack with areading log, bookmark, pencil, and other fun items.
- Start reading. Parents can read to non-readers.
- Rock your way through reading.
- Place a sticker on the chart for 15-20 minutes of reading, or one for each picture book, or a sticker for number of pages/chapters read. You set the tempo.
- Online tracking is also available this summer through Wandoo Reader.
The Finale - Reach Your Reading Goal by Saturday, August 4
- Super Show! Have the librarians check your completed reading record.
- Pick out a book to keep.
- Collect your passes and coupons for free items at local businesses.
- Enter your name into the drawing.
If you don't finish by August 4, you can still keep on reading in order to receive your free book, passes, and coupons. We will continue to distribute prizes, while supplies last, through Labor Day Weekend.