COVID-19 Information and Updates
For the latest information related to Waterford Township and the Coronavirus, please visit our website dedicated to this topic at www.waterfordmi.gov/coronavirus. Information changes rapidly and updates are frequent. Our postings will be related specifically to Waterford Township.
At the time of this posting, these are the Waterford Township related cancellations and closures:
• All Waterford Township offices are closed to the public
• The Waterford Township Public Library is closed to the public
• The Waterford Recreation Center is closed to the public
• All Parks and Recreation programs have been cancelled until further notice
• All Library programs and events have been cancelled until further notice
Please visit the Township website for notices regarding cancellations of Township public meetings
Waterford Township staff members are still working and the public may conduct business remotely by phone, fax, email, drop boxes, and online forms. If you have specific questions, please directly contact the Department you wish to speak with during regular business hours for remote access options or check the website. All department contact information is available on the Township website www.waterfordmi.gov. If you do not have internet access, please call our main switchboard at 248-674-3111. Emergency services remain available. Please direct emergency related calls to 9-1-1 as usual.
Other Township closures and cancellations include:
• All Waterford School District schools and all activities, events and athletics are cancelled through the 2019-2020 school year.
• The Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce has postponed the annual Live, Work, Play Expo to a future date to be determined.
• The annual Business Recognition Breakfast scheduled for May 8th has been postponed to a future date to be determined.
• The Waterford Senior Center is closed, however Meals on Wheels remains operational at this time.