Final Bill Information

  1. On the day you are moving out of the home or business, take a final reading from your inside water meter.
  2. Call the reading in to the billing department at 248-674-2278, option 1.
  3. We will prepare a final bill and have it ready for you at the counter at the water department. We will need the new owners name to transfer out of your name and put in their name.
  4. Take this paid receipt to your closing, and they should not hold any of your funds in escrow to cover your water bill.
  5. If you have already had your closing, take the receipt to the title company and they will reimburse the difference out of your escrow.