1. Code Enforcement Request

    Use this online form to place an ordinance enforcement request with one of our ordinance enforcement officers.

  2. Request 51st District Court Records (PDF)

    Submit a request to inspect or copy a court record.

  3. Streetlight Outage

    If you see a streetlight that is out and would like to report it, submit an outage report to DTE Energy.